Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hey Romney!

Those who know me. know that I am a nice guy- I do not discriminate, I open my heart and mind to everyone- and try not to make enemies. Those who want to know more- well here it is- I am a 61 year old white male Democrat, who is currently suffering from heart failure and a chronic lung condition that requires me to be on oxygen 24 hours a day. Now that you know all this. I want to make a few comments on this years Presidential election. The country is in bad shape- the Democrats had their chance and only made things worse- it is time for a change. I will be voting for Mitt Romney this year and I will vote for Ken Timmerman for Congress,Bongino for Senate. But before I make that final decison I have something to say--"Hey Romney"! What is your problem- stop being a nice guy and get mean. This current administration is fighting dirty, with lies and innuendos and I hear nothing from you or your PACS- Well I may not know much about campaigning- but I do know this- if I was running for office,and my opponent wanted to fight dirty, he better be prepared- because I will come back at you hard and mean. Wake up your staff, get them angry and get mean- talk about the failure of the past four years, talk about the arrogancy of the current crop of Democrtas and their elected officials- We know you are a good guy, but come on Romney- it is time to put on the boxing gloves and fight back- Enough is Enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment